- Arts Resources
- Contact Us
Voter Engagement Guide
Voter Registration Deadline
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022 for Gubernatorial Primary Election
Absentee Ballot Request Deadline
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Return Absentee Ballot Deadline
- Postmarked by Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Early Voting Dates
- Thursday, July 7, 2022 – Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Ways to Vote
Visit your designated Voting Site.
Mail-in your Absentee Ballot.
- Materials needed to request an Absentee Ballot: name, date of birth, driver’s license number, ID number, or Learner’s Permit number.
- If you do NOT have a valid Maryland driver’s license or other MVA issued card, CLICK HERE to request an Absentee Ballot.
Drop your ballot off at your local Board of Elections.
If you chose not to use the Postal Service to mail in your ballot, you are encouraged to mail or hand-deliver your ballot to your local Board of Elections. CLICK HERE to find your local Board of Elections.
Who is eligible to vote?
- To learn who is eligible to vote, CLICK HERE.
Is my polling site accessibility friendly?
- To learn more about your polling site, CLICK HERE.
What if I need to change my address?
- For instructions on how to change your address, CLICK HERE.
How do I know if I am registered to vote?
- Verify your registration HERE.
Is an ID required when voting?
- An ID is NOT required when voting.
Does Maryland restore voting rights to people who have been convicted of a crime?
- Maryland does restore the right to vote upon completion of the court-ordered sentence of imprisonment, except for convictions for buying or selling votes. (Rock the Vote). To learn more about restoring voting rights, CLICK HERE.
For any other questions, please refer to the Maryland Board of Election’s PDF.
Voter Engagement Marketing Materials
Please help yourself to MCA’s Voter Marketing Materials.
Please keep in mind that if you use any of our information, you cannot use any specific candidate, political party/ideology, or political rhetoric. The information we provided is simply to get people knowledgeable and prepared for the upcoming election.