- Arts Resources
- Maryland Arts Summit
- News and Events
- Contact Us
Voter Engagement Guide
Voter Registration Deadline
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 by 9pm
Absentee Ballot Request Deadline
- Friday, October 30, 2020 by 5pm
Return Absentee Ballot Deadline
- Postmarked by Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Early Voting Dates
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 through Thursday, October 29, 2020.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Ways to Vote
Visit your designated Voting Site.
Mail in your Absentee Ballot.
- Materials needed to request an Absentee Ballot: name, date of birth, and driver’s license number, ID number, or Learner’s Permit number.
- If you do NOT have a valid Maryland driver’s license or other MVA issued card, CLICK HERE to request an Absentee Ballot.
If you chose not to use the Postal Service to mail in your ballot, you are encouraged to mail or hand-deliver your ballot to your local Board of Elections. CLICK HERE to find your local Board of Elections.
Who is eligible to vote?
- To learn who is eligible to vote, CLICK HERE.
Is my polling site accessibility friendly?
- To learn more about your polling site, CLICK HERE.
What if I need to change my address?
- For instructions on how to change your address, CLICK HERE.
How do I know if I am registered to vote?
- Verify your registration HERE.
Is an ID required when voting?
- An ID is NOT required when voting.
Does Maryland restore voting rights to people who have been convicted of a crime?
- Maryland does restore the right to vote upon completion of the court-ordered sentence of imprisonment, with the exception of convictions for buying or selling votes. (Rock the Vote). To learn more about restoring voting rights, CLICK HERE.